Tizo Eye Renewal (Non Tinted) SPF 20 Zinc Oxide 9% Sunscreen 15g
NEW! TIZO® Eye Renewal SPF 20 is designed to firm and smooth while gently protecting the delicate eye area from damaging UV rays. Silky and non-tinted, TIZO Eye Renewal glides on invisibly and won’t interfere with makeup. Designed for use under, above, and around the eye area.
- Multi-Peptide Complex helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Botanical blend & Caffeine help firm, smooth and de-puff the eye areas. Contains Algae Nigra Flower and two marine extracts
- Selenium ferment provides Antioxidant benefits
- Gentle, physical UVA/UVB protection.
- FREE of chemical sunscreen filters, dyes, fragrances, oils and preservatives
- Reef Friendly
- Net Wt. 0.5 oz/15 g
Zinc Oxide 9% (Sunscreen)
Butylene Glycol, Caffeine, Carbomer, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Corallina Ocinalis Extract, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Dimethiconol, Glycerin, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Isododecane, Isohexadecane, Lauryl PEG/PPG-18/18 Hydrogen Dimethicone, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Polysorbate 20, Saccharomyces/Selenium Ferment, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Siloxanetriol Alginate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Undaria Pinnatifida Extract, Water
Helps prevent sunburn. If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing caused by the sun.
For external use only. Do not use on damaged or broken skin. Stop use and ask a doctor if a rash occurs. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Reapply every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Sun Protection Measures
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin ageing. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- May stain some fabrics.